Freedom of Information

Corporate Service staff process Freedom of Information applications made to the Town of Oliver as defined by the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.

Request Access to Records Form:

To make an application to the Town of Oliver, please download and print the Request for Access Form.

Or you can complete the online form below.

Please return your completed form to Municipal Hall.  Once submitted, your form will be reviewed and you will be contacted for follow up on payment of necessary fees and any additional paperwork or information that may be required to process your request.

Office of the Ombudsperson 

Request for Access to Records Form

Recent News

Upcoming Events

  1. Public Information Meeting for TUP 2020-18 – 511 Church Avenue – Webinar

    December 3 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
  2. Regular Open Council

    December 14 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
  3. Christmas Day

    December 25
  4. Regular Open Council Meeting

    January 11, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
  5. Regular Open Council Meeting

    January 25, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm