Station Street Upgrade Project
The Town of Oliver has awarded the Station Street Upgrade project to H&M Excavating Ltd. Work on the project started September 13th and will continue until December 15th. A portion of Station Street will be closed off between Banks Avenue and Veterans Avenue, keeping access from those two roads to businesses and other properties accessible. There will also be some temporary disruptions on a portion of Fairview Road when the existing storm pipe is being upgraded. Thank you for your patience during the construction upgrade and improvements.
- Watermain installation completed to within 5m of tie-in point on North end of Station Street
- Watermain installation completed to blowoff to West point on Veterans Avenue
- Watermain super chlorinated, pressure tested (no pressure drop after 1 hr), Water Quality Sample Test conducted
- Completed the bypass for existing sanitary manhole
- Installation of the S1 sanitary manhole
- Contractor passed the Water Quality Sample Tests on October 13th, 2021
- All delineators are setup along working routes
- Construction signage is present for traffic traveling on all working routes.
- All debris is swept clean from the road at the end of each work day.
Station Street Reconstruction Drawings click here.
Station Street Road Closure Information:
Please call H & M Excavating @ 250-493-4677 if you have any concerns with access to your property or the construction.
Please contact the Town if you have any questions or would like more information. 250-485-6250