To enroll in the prepayment plan for property taxes, you must pay any outstanding balance and claim your Home Owner Grant by the due date.
Once enrolled, your monthly installment of taxes will be automatically withdrawn from your bank account over 10 months commencing in August and ending in May.
It is not necessary to re-apply each year. You may enroll anytime, however the payments will be prorated by the number of months from the date of enrollment to May 2021.
To enroll in the prepayment plan for utilities, you must pay any outstanding balance.
Once enrolled, your account will automatically be debited for the amount of your utility bill on the due date.
To apply, fill out the following form and email to: email@example.com
Pre-authorized Payment Bylaw 1319 can be found here.
Search for services, info and more…
- Bulky Item Pickup September 21, 2020
- News Release – Oliver (Rural) Irrigation System #4 – EMERGENCY SHUT DOWN July 28, 2020
- News Release – 100th Anniversary of the Irrigation Canal July 23, 2020
- News Release – Raised Crosswalk on Park Drive July 15, 2020
- News Release – Town of Oliver Doors Open to the Public July 14, 2020